Business consultants provide objective advice, expertise and specialist skills with the aim of creating value, maximizing growth or improving the business performance of clients.
We have different positions opened for candidates with different levels of consulting experience. If you are a Fresh Graduate, you can join as a Management Trainee Consultant. Detailed trainings will be provided. We also have positions for consultants with 3-5 years of experience (Senior Consultant) or more than 5 years of experience (Manager).
- Meet with clients to understand their requirements for the consulting project
- Provide clients with insights into potential business and operational solutions to their business problems
- Write project proposals and business plans
- Carry out Consulting Projects based on business proposal activities
- Prepare and present progress reports to clients
- Conduct training for client’s employees (candidates will be trained in our training programs and methodology)
- Keep up to date with current and future business trends
- Carry out marketing and business development to follow up potential clients
- Conduct intensive market and industry research
- Use excel to do Financial Modeling, Sales Projection etc
Skills or experience in one or more of the following consultancy areas (Write in and highlight your relevant consulting experience and skill sets)
- CCI (Customers Centric Initiative)
- Service Class
- BE (Business Excellence) - SQC/ PD Consulting
- SMART (SME Actions for Results)
- SCOPE IP
- Business Process Improvement (BPI)
- Business Planning / Merger & Acquisition Consulting
- Pre-IPO advisory work (a bonus)
University Graduates: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Mass Communications, Marketing, Advertising/Media or equivalent
Diploma Holders: Diploma in Business Studies, candidates may be considered as a Consultant Assistant / Research Analyst.
Experienced Consultants: Minimum 2 years of consulting experience
Bilingual, strong proficiency in English and Mandarin (both written and spoken)
Qualities We Admire
- Adaptable and an excellent problem solver because each new client presents a unique challenge to be overcome.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects with deadlines
- Strong project management and client relationship management skills (EQ)
- Strong business acumen and maturity to communicate with clients at senior management level
Singaporeans or PR only